Injured In An Accident?
Irvine Birth Injury Attorney
- The joy of welcoming a new child into the world should never be followed by the news that the baby or mother has a medical condition – especially one caused at least in part by those charged with providing medical care.
- When the health of a mother and/or child is at risk because of a doctor’s, nurse’s or any other health care provider’s negligence, I, attorney Frank Nicholas, am here to get justice and fair compensation for the injuries that result. I’ve spent more than 40 years taking on negligent parties in California, winning substantial settlements and jury verdicts for families just like yours. At my firm, Frank Nicholas, A Law Corporation, I can help you take on the medical system so you aren’t left financially responsible for injuries that simply weren’t your fault.
- Contact my Orange County offices now for a free consultation with me. Call 1-949-477-2277.
Did Your Health Care Team Drop The Ball? Get The Compensation You Deserve.
- Medical negligence can occur at literally every stage of a pregnancy. Doctors may fail to discover potentially serious conditions that even routine observation would have uncovered; the physician and/or nurses might harm mother or baby during delivery; hospital staff could also fail to provide proper care to baby post-delivery.
- Examples of some of the many serious conditions that can arise because of malpractice include:
- Medication-resistant infections
- Pre- and post-birth surgical injuries
- Brachial plexus injuries
- Cerebral palsy and other brain injuries
- Severe hemorrhages
- Group B Streptococcus
- Death of the mother
- Newborn intensive care unit (NICU) errors
- Surgical errors
- Calculating financial losses as a result of medical negligence can be difficult enough for a grown adult; doing so for a newborn can be complex for any lawyer who has not handled high-stakes injury claims. With a portfolio of successes taking on doctors, hospitals, and their insurance companies with teams of lawyers, I have the experience, resources, and tenacity to see to it that my clients receive full, fair compensation for the many ways that malpractice affects them and their families.
Schedule A Free Consultation Now – No Recovery, No Fee
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Bike Accidents
- Freeway Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear-End & Intersection Accidents
- Texting/Distracted Driver Accidents
- Truck & Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Car Accidents
- PERSONAL INJURY
- Dog Bites To Children
- Dog Bites To Neighbors & Postal Workers
- Insurance Claim Steps
- PREMISES LIABILITY
- Slip And Fall
- Dangerous Conditions
- PRODUCTS LIABILITY
- MEDICAL MALPRACTICE
- Birth Injuries
- EMPLOYMENT LAW
- Employment Law FAQ
- Sexual Harassment