Injured In An Accident?
Irvine Bike Accidents Attorney
- My firm is here to help. As more and more people are turning to bikes to commute, exercise or simply discover a new way to explore their cities, they’re seeing just how dangerous it can be when they’re in a crash with a motor vehicle. And physical injuries can be just the tip of the iceberg. When injuries make it impossible for people to work, the financial effects of a crash can be devastating.
- Were you hit by a driver turning a corner when you were biking down the street?
- Are you a recreational cyclist injured by a careless truck driver?
- Did you suffer serious injuries?
- Are you facing a mountain of medical bills and unsure how you’ll pay for it all?
- When it comes to crashes involving bikes and motor vehicles, the law is on your side. The Three Feet for Safety Act, a new state law passed in late 2014, requires drivers to keep at least three feet of distance between themselves and bicyclists. When they fail to do so and a crash occurs, they can face fines and be liable for the injuries that result.
I Am An Attorney Ready To Fight For You
- I am attorney Frank Nicholas, and I know the huge financial toll that a serious accident can cause. That’s because I’ve spent more than 40 years helping accident victims in Irvine and the surrounding parts of Orange County – people just like you who were hurt because of someone else’s negligence.
- At my firm, Frank Nicholas, A Law Corporation, I believe that you shouldn’t have to wait forever for fair compensation for your injuries. At the same time, you shouldn’t get less than you deserve because your lawyer is inexperienced in taking cases to trial.
- I have more than four decades of trial and negotiation experience, fighting insurance companies tooth and nail to get people like you every dollar of compensation they need for their medical bills and other accident-related costs. Whether I reach a favorable settlement or make a case for compensation to a jury, I do whatever it takes so that my clients aren’t left to deal with the financial aftermath of someone else’s reckless behavior.
Don’t Foot The Bill For Your Injuries. Contact Me Now.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Bike Accidents
- Freeway Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear-End & Intersection Accidents
- Texting/Distracted Driver Accidents
- Truck & Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Car Accidents
- PERSONAL INJURY
- Dog Bites To Children
- Dog Bites To Neighbors & Postal Workers
- Insurance Claim Steps
- PREMISES LIABILITY
- Slip And Fall
- Dangerous Conditions
- PRODUCTS LIABILITY
- MEDICAL MALPRACTICE
- Birth Injuries
- EMPLOYMENT LAW
- Employment Law FAQ
- Sexual Harassment