Injured In An Accident?
Uninsured/Underinsured Car Accidents Attorney
- Dealing with another driver’s insurance company is stressful enough. The only thing worse, though, is learning that the other driver doesn’t even have an insurance company for you to deal with.
- Why? Because if the driver who caused your crash didn’t have proper insurance, you’re left fighting your own insurer for compensation in hopes that it will fully compensate you for your injuries, property damage, and any other financial losses that you have. You don’t want to leave anything to chance, and if you’ve gotten the devastating news that the driver who hit you was uninsured or underinsured, you’ll need the help of a legal advocate. I am attorney Frank Nicholas, and I am ready to fight on your behalf.
- After all, when you buy auto insurance, you’re almost insuring other drivers more than you’re insuring yourself. If the other driver in your crash wasn’t responsible enough to carry proper insurance, call me now at 1-949-477-2277.
- I use the same aggressive, persistent approach in uninsured or underinsured cases as I do in any other car accident claim. When my clients are fighting their own insurance companies for compensation, the companies will pull out every possible defense to protect their bottom lines and avoid big payouts.
- I have more than 40 years of experience taking on insurance companies in direct negotiations and at trial, and if you’re in the unexpected position of having to seek compensation from your own insurance company for someone else’s negligence, I will help you get every penny you deserve.
Don’t Risk Shortchanging Yourself. Contact Me Now For A Free Consultation.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Bike Accidents
- Freeway Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear-End & Intersection Accidents
- Texting/Distracted Driver Accidents
- Truck & Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Car Accidents
- PERSONAL INJURY
- Dog Bites To Children
- Dog Bites To Neighbors & Postal Workers
- Insurance Claim Steps
- PREMISES LIABILITY
- Slip And Fall
- Dangerous Conditions
- PRODUCTS LIABILITY
- MEDICAL MALPRACTICE
- Birth Injuries
- EMPLOYMENT LAW
- Employment Law FAQ
- Sexual Harassment