Injured In An Accident?
About Frank Nicholas, A Law Corporation, Where Compassion, Community And Results Matter
You’ve found the right lawyer at Frank Nicholas, A Law Corporation. I have established a reputation for aggressive advocacy for clients in Irvine, throughout Orange County, and Southern California as well as other counties and states. During more than 40 years as a lawyer, I have amassed an impressive string of court victories and substantial settlements for those injured as the result of accidents involving negligence, medical errors, and employment-related disputes.
What’s more, because I personally handle every case, I can focus on the equally important aspect of the attorney-client relationship: customer service. At my firm, I deliver what I believe every client deserves from a lawyer, including the following:
- A comfortable, approachable office environment: Working with a lawyer shouldn’t add to the stress you’re already under. In a field where many professionals go out of their way to create an air of intimidation, I offer compassionate legal help without the legalese or fear. I save that for the other side.
- Personalized attention: You can’t give a client top-quality legal counsel if you’re not willing to invest the time and energy to fully develop their case. By carefully managing the number of cases I handle at any one time, I am able to devote the resources necessary to get each of my clients the best compensation possible, depending on their specific situations.
- A contingency fee policy: Money issues – not getting it from responsible parties, that is – are almost always at the center of my client's cases. Why should a client have to worry about lawyer’s fees? I accept cases on a contingency basis, meaning that my clients don’t have to worry about any upfront costs. My clients pay attorney’s fees only if and when I obtain compensation for them.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Bike Accidents
- Freeway Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear-End & Intersection Accidents
- Texting/Distracted Driver Accidents
- Truck & Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Car Accidents
- PERSONAL INJURY
- Dog Bites To Children
- Dog Bites To Neighbors & Postal Workers
- Insurance Claim Steps
- PREMISES LIABILITY
- Slip And Fall
- Dangerous Conditions
- PRODUCTS LIABILITY
- MEDICAL MALPRACTICE
- Birth Injuries
- EMPLOYMENT LAW
- Employment Law FAQ
- Sexual Harassment