Injured In An Accident?
Electric Bike, Electric Skateboard, or Electric Scooter Accidents
- Electric bikes (E-Bikes) and other electric recreational devices, such as electric skateboards (E-Skateboards/E-boards) and electric scooters(E-Scooters) are becoming more common and easily accessible to the public in Orange County. You may see them for sale in your local sports store, online, or even for rent in your nearest beach city. As their popularity and sales increase, so do the number of accidents, causing serious and even fatal injuries. These accidents may occur due to either neglectful drivers who collide with an electric device rider as well as careless or inexperienced riders who do not take into account the high speeds of their electric device. Whichever the case may be, no one deserves to suffer because of someone else’s reckless actions. You deserve an experienced legal advocate who will make your recovery and compensation their highest priority. You’ve found that legal advocate in me, attorney Frank Nicholas.
- At my firm, Frank Nicholas, A Law Corporation, I focus on personal injury in Orange County and throughout Southern California because I believe that innocent victims should never have to worry about making sure they’ll have the medical and psychological resources they need to recover from someone else’s negligently caused accident. I take my responsibility to my clients seriously, and I’ll do everything possible to make sure that you can make the best possible recovery after a traumatic experience.
Injured in an Electric Bike, Electric Skateboard, or Electric Scooter Accident?
- Get an experienced, compassionate attorney on your side. My contingency fee policy means that you won’t have to worry about attorney’s fees while I take on the negligent parties in your case to get fair compensation for you. Schedule a free consultation now by calling 1-949-477-2277. You can also email me directly at Frank@franknicholas.com.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Electric Bike/Skateboard/Scooter Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Freeway Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear-End & Intersection Accidents
- Texting/Distracted Driver Accidents
- Truck & Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Car Accidents
- PERSONAL INJURY
- Dog Bites To Children
- Dog Bites To Neighbors & Postal Workers
- Insurance Claim Steps
- PREMISES LIABILITY
- Slip And Fall
- Dangerous Conditions
- PRODUCTS LIABILITY
- EMPLOYMENT LAW
- Employment Law FAQ
- Sexual Harassment