Injured In An Accident?
When Your Child’s Future Depends On Fair Compensation, I’m Ready To Fight
- They’re among the most troubling headlines in the news: Negligent dog or other animal owners failing to keep their pets away from kids, and innocent children ending up with severe injuries and possibly lifetimes of physical and even emotional difficulties.
- No child deserves to suffer because of someone else’s reckless actions. As parents, you deserve an experienced legal advocate who will make your child’s future their highest priority. You’ve found that legal advocate in me, attorney Frank Nicholas. At my firm, Frank Nicholas, A Law Corporation, I focus on personal injury in Orange County and throughout Southern California because I believe that innocent victims should never have to worry about making sure they’ll have the medical and psychological resources they need to recover from someone else’s negligently caused accident. I take my responsibility to my clients seriously, and I’ll do everything possible to make sure that your child can make the best possible recovery after a traumatic experience.
- You need an experienced lawyer in cases of serious injuries to children because the cost of injuries can play out for many years. My experience handling high-stakes cases means that I can determine what it will cost for not just long-term medical care, but also things like ongoing therapy or pain and suffering. I’ll fight for every penny your family needs.
- I represent children and others injured as a result of bites from large and/or dangerous dog breeds, including:
- Pit bulls
- Doberman pinschers
Get An Experienced, Compassionate Attorney On Your Side
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Bike Accidents
- Freeway Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear-End & Intersection Accidents
- Texting/Distracted Driver Accidents
- Truck & Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Car Accidents
- PERSONAL INJURY
- Dog Bites To Children
- Dog Bites To Neighbors & Postal Workers
- Insurance Claim Steps
- PREMISES LIABILITY
- Slip And Fall
- Dangerous Conditions
- PRODUCTS LIABILITY
- EMPLOYMENT LAW
- Employment Law FAQ
- Sexual Harassment