Injured In An Accident?
Your Recovery Matters. Get The Compensation You Need To Make It Happen.
- Rear-end or intersection accidents can range from being minor annoyances to traumatizing experiences. Regardless of how serious your crash was, however, if you were left physically hurt and financially struggling because of an accident caused by someone else, you deserve full and fair compensation for your financial losses.
- I am attorney Frank Nicholas, and I am here to make sure that happens. I have built a record of success at trial and the negotiating table representing injured people in Irvine and the surrounding parts of Orange County. When my clients’ financial security is threatened by medical bills, missed work and property damage, they need an experienced legal advocate in their corner. I’m here to provide just that.
- With my firm, Frank Nicholas, A Law Corporation, you don’t have to worry about financing superior legal help. I’ll accept attorney’s fees only if I recover compensation in your case, and I always offer a free, no-obligation consultation. Call 1-949-477-2277 now to schedule yours.
Don’t Add Insult To Injury By Getting Less Than You Deserve
- The difference between a good lawyer and a great one is, among other things, the ability to look exhaustively at all the evidence in a case that can be used to maximize the compensation that a client receives for injuries and other financial costs of an accident.
- This is where I shine. Both an experienced trial lawyer and effective negotiator, I can get to the bottom of what may seem like even the most straightforward collisions. Evidence like accident reports, camera footage, and eyewitness testimony can be used to show whether, for example:
- The driver who caused your crash was distracted by a cellphone or something else
- The other driver was under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- The other driver was speeding or otherwise driving recklessly
Contact My Orange County Offices Now
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Bike Accidents
- Freeway Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear-End & Intersection Accidents
- Texting/Distracted Driver Accidents
- Truck & Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Car Accidents
- PERSONAL INJURY
- Dog Bites To Children
- Dog Bites To Neighbors & Postal Workers
- Insurance Claim Steps
- PREMISES LIABILITY
- Slip And Fall
- Dangerous Conditions
- PRODUCTS LIABILITY
- MEDICAL MALPRACTICE
- Birth Injuries
- EMPLOYMENT LAW
- Employment Law FAQ
- Sexual Harassment