Injured In An Accident?
Distracted Driving/Texting While Driving
Don’t Pay The Price For Someone Else’s Short Attention Span
- We may not be proud of it, but sure, it’s easy to check our cellphone for text messages or emails when we are stopped at a red light or crawling up the 405 at rush hour. It’s probably something that nearly every driver has done at some point.
- The only difference is that you didn’t cause a crash that seriously injured someone else while doing it. No; someone else put their own distractions ahead of your safety, and now you’re left injured and hurting. Who’s going to make sure that that driver is held accountable and you’re not left footing the bill for medical bills and missed work for something that simply wasn’t your fault?
- Me, attorney Frank Nicholas. I stand up for personal injury victims in Irvine and throughout Orange County. Backed by my more than 40 years of experience in the field, I fight to make sure that the financial burden of a crash falls where it belongs: with the driver who caused it. It’s as simple as that.
I’ll Make Your Claim As Strong As Possible
- Evidence comes into play in almost every car crash case. Things like skid marks, vehicle damage, and road conditions all play important roles in making the case for compensation. With distracted driving cases, however, there’s an additional twist: How do you prove that the driver was actually texting while driving?
- At my firm, Frank Nicholas, A Law Corporation, I know how to get and leverage evidence like call logs and eyewitness testimony that can make the difference between a weak compensation claim and an open-and-shut case. By exhaustively looking for every shred of evidence that could help a client’s cause, I make sure my clients are well-positioned to get maximum compensation for:
- Medical bills
- Missed paychecks caused by missed work
- Physical pain and suffering
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Bike Accidents
- Freeway Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear-End & Intersection Accidents
- Texting/Distracted Driver Accidents
- Truck & Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Car Accidents
- PERSONAL INJURY
- Dog Bites To Children
- Dog Bites To Neighbors & Postal Workers
- Insurance Claim Steps
- PREMISES LIABILITY
- Slip And Fall
- Dangerous Conditions
- PRODUCTS LIABILITY
- EMPLOYMENT LAW
- Employment Law FAQ
- Sexual Harassment