Injured In An Accident?
Large-Vehicle Crashes Can Mean Large Financial Losses. That’s Why You Need An Experienced Lawyer.
- Freeway lanes never feel narrower than when you’re surrounded by big rigs. It’s easy to get the feeling that it wouldn’t take much to set off a chain reaction that results in a crash leading to serious injuries.
- You’re seeking legal help because you learned the hard way what can happen when a semi-truck driver causes a crash. Or maybe you were hit by a distracted delivery driver who took their eyes off the road for a second too long. Now you’re injured, very likely unable to work, and facing a mountain of medical bills and other financial losses. What are your options?
- Find out by speaking with me, experienced personal injury attorney Frank Nicholas, in a free consultation. During more than years in practice, I have amassed many high-value settlements and jury verdicts for clients in Irvine and all parts of Orange County. When your financial future’s in question, I’m here to give you the peace of mind you deserve.
- Schedule your free consultation with me at my firm, Frank Nicholas, A Law Corporation, now. Call 1-949-477-2277.
When It’s You Against The Insurance Companies, We’re In Your Corner
- At their foundations, cases involving large vehicles like big rigs and delivery trucks aren’t all that different from other motor vehicle crashes. What makes these cases special, and where my decades of experience make a true difference, is that, with these cases, there’s a need to be persistent in negotiating aggressively for fair compensation and always being ready to go to trial should circumstances require it.
- Accidents resulting in serious injuries can be caused by commercial and government vehicles including:
- UPS, FedEx and USPS semi-trailers, delivery trucks and vans
- City vehicles such as garbage trucks and city buses
- U-Haul, Penske and other moving company trucks
- Furniture delivery trucks
- Food delivery vehicles, such as pizza-delivery cars
Trucking companies and their insurance companies never give in and payout right away; after all, why should they, when accidents involving large trucks are extremely expensive, cause permanent damage and oftentimes involve multiple victims? I leverage my decades of experience to make sure that any and all parties who are responsible for a crash aren’t let off the hook for their negligence.
Ready To Talk To A Lawyer? I’m Ready To Listen.
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Bike Accidents
- Freeway Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear-End & Intersection Accidents
- Texting/Distracted Driver Accidents
- Truck & Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Car Accidents
- PERSONAL INJURY
- Dog Bites To Children
- Dog Bites To Neighbors & Postal Workers
- Insurance Claim Steps
- PREMISES LIABILITY
- Slip And Fall
- Dangerous Conditions
- PRODUCTS LIABILITY
- EMPLOYMENT LAW
- Employment Law FAQ
- Sexual Harassment