Injured In An Accident?
Freeway Accidents Attorney
- Freeways are a part of life in Orange County. Unfortunately, that means that freeway accidents are a part of life here, too.
- When another driver’s negligent or even reckless behavior caused an accident that left you injured, you need an experienced legal advocate to get you full compensation – fast. That requires a lawyer who knows how to negotiate when insurance companies decide to play hardball and who won’t hesitate to take a case to trial when that’s what it takes. In Irvine and throughout Orange County, the firm to turn to for aggressive, results-driven legal help is Frank Nicholas, A Law Corporation.
- Injured in an accident on the 405? Hit by another driver on the 5? Learn how I can help you get compensation during a free consultation. Call me, attorney Frank Nicholas, at 1-949-477-2277 now.
We Don’t Put The Brakes On Getting Fair Compensation
- You probably associate freeways with one of two things: crawling along at 5 mph, or speeding along at well above the speed limit. The truth is that serious injury-causing accidents can occur at any time.
- Accidents are common when drivers fail to brake properly when approaching a backup. Drivers may also try to switch lanes too quickly or without checking to see if another car is in the lane next to them. When cars are traveling at high speeds, the potential for severe injury is only increased.
- Our firm represents people injured in accidents on all major Southern California freeways, including the:
- 5 freeway
- 22 freeway
- 405 freeway
- 55 freeway
- 57 freeway
- 73 freeway
- 91 freeway
- 133 freeway
- 241 freeway
- 261 freeway
- Vehicle and other property damage
- Lost pay and reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
Contact Me Now
- MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
- Electric Bike/Skateboard/Scooter Accidents
- Bike Accidents
- Freeway Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Rear-End & Intersection Accidents
- Texting/Distracted Driver Accidents
- Truck & Commercial Vehicle Accidents
- Uninsured/Underinsured Car Accidents
- PERSONAL INJURY
- Dog Bites To Children
- Dog Bites To Neighbors & Postal Workers
- Insurance Claim Steps
- PREMISES LIABILITY
- Slip And Fall
- Dangerous Conditions
- PRODUCTS LIABILITY
- EMPLOYMENT LAW
- Employment Law FAQ
- Sexual Harassment